This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
- Barnes, N. G., & Jacobsen, S. L. (2012). Fish where the fish are: Higher-ed embraces new communications tools to recruit the wired generation. Journal of Higher Education: Theory & Practice, 12, 108-118.
- Freiberger, S. (2017). Emerging trends in 21st-century education. https://www.gettingsmart.com/2017/07/5-emerging-trends-in-21st-century-education/.
- Friedman, L.W., & Friedman, H.H. (2013). Using social media technologies to enhance online learning. Journal of Educators Online, 10(1), 1-21.
- Hans, A., & Akhter, S, (2013). Emerging trends in teacher’s education. The Macrotheme Review 2(2), 23 – 31.
- Hrastinski, S., & Aghaee, N. (2012). How are campus students using social media to support their studies? An explorative interview study. Education and Information Technologies, 17(4), 451-464.